Working to set strategy and getting your whole brand on-board keeps you constantly reassessing. SB’21 KL uniquely tackles that struggle with transparent conversations and presentations aimed at embedding organisation-wide change, in practical ways. Walk away with tools and tactics to weave sustainability, social/environmental responsibility and innovation into your brand’s day-to-day ethos. We’re here to help sustainability move from a nice-to-have, to a given, throughout your organisation.
What You Will Learn
- Find inspiration and peer support by meeting fellow change agents along with an energising set of breakthrough innovators.
- Discover how to set appropriate environmental and social goals while orientating yourself within the vast ecosystem of solution providers and partners to help you make progress.
- Determine how to map out the whole sustainability journey and how to set your team up for success at each level of organisational maturity along the way.
- Prioritize and scale efforts to incorporate the SDGs across your organisation.
- Give scope to the challenges surrounding plastic waste reduction, circularity, regeneration, transparency, impact assessment and third-party validation by attending high level presentations aimed at connecting you with the right partners and tool providers.
- Reach your social and environmental objectives faster and more efficiently by enlisting cross-functional teams and encouraging interdepartmental alignment