Supply Chain & Operations
Systemic changes take like-minded partnerships. SB’22 KL comprehensively addresses the challenges you face creating a stable shift to circular practices and sustainable transparency. Dive into our community of collaborative solutions-driven practitioners, and collect the tools and partners to achieve cascading effects in your brand.
What You Will Learn
- Explore novel strategies and tactics to transition from a linear to a circular economy including tools and top processes to follow.
- Acquire a science-based approach to developing or improving your brand’s SDG goals.
- Gain insight into the innovative partnerships that are forging the path toward reducing plastic pollution.
- Investigate key methods for bringing multiple stakeholders along your supply chain up to speed on key sustainability goals.
- Find a range of new tools and technologies shaping the future of supply chain transparency and traceability.