HR & Leadership
Good governance has a cascading effect on organisations. SB’22 KL un-silos strategies for leadership to implement scalable, purpose-driven cultural change. Push boundaries by cultivating motivated, resilient individuals aligned with your corporate values. Equip your employee base to weather our volatile world and create a sustainable system. Learn from leaders ahead of the curve who will highlight how providing The Good Life internally, meets external expectations and drives future growth.
What You Will Learn
- Find out how to cultivate motivated, resilient, sustainability-minded leaders who can succeed in a volatile, complex and ambiguous world.
- Take away applicable tactics for creating and scaling a purpose-driven employee base, as well as a company culture aligned with The Good Life.
- Discover practical methods for bringing gender equality and inclusion principles to your organisation.
- Discover the latest frameworks and leadership paradigms in the fields of good governance, organisational behavior, and change management.
- Explore the emerging science and importance of psychological safety and well-being in the workplace.
- Instigate organisation-wide, feasible shifts, by utilizing the SB Brand Transformation Roadmap™ to formulate, inspire, and track your journey toward sustainability.