Brand & Marketing
SB’19 KL is predicated on a supportive community providing you tactics, inspiration and engagement to face the challenges of purpose-driven marketing. Collaboration and authenticity are essential to embedding social/environmental responsibility into your brand values and our conference is aimed at breaking through the noise and accessing the inspiration and innovation of your peers.
What you will learn
- Explore all the ways in which brand strategy, purpose and sustainability can combine to spark win-win new initiatives and campaigns.
- Dive into new research studies on what The Good Life means to today’s consumers.
- Discover cutting edge practices in prioritizing and activating sustainability messaging on a variety of marketing channels.
- Acquire new toolkits to help you create cohesive communications that can shape culture and behaviour toward sustainable lifestyles.
- Understand how leading brands and entrepreneurs are successfully embedding environmental and social purpose into their DNA, with specific tactics you can follow to guide your evolution.